Monday, November 2, 2009

Checklist Makes Completing Assignments Easier

I sometimes have a difficult time keeping my boys on track with their assignments.  This challenge arises most often when I need one child to work independently, while I give one-on-one attention to the other.  So, I created a checklist for them to use on such occasions.   This page certainly doesn't cover all of their assignments, but only things that I feel they could do on their own while they wait for their time to work with me.  As they check things off of the list, the boys feel a sense of accomplishment.  The list also helps them to keep track of some of their work.  This checklist has been quite helpful to us. The document posted below can be altered to fit your needs.  Maybe it will help you, too.


School Work Check List
Related Posts with Thumbnails